Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by teganandsara.org, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your posted URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by teganandsara.org or otherwise.
By submitting Content to teganandsara.org, you grant teganandsara.org a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, teganandsara.org will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Posts and comments may be modified or removed at the discretion of teganandsara.org.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, teganandsara.org has the right (though not the obligation) to, in teganandsara.org’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in teganandsara.org’s reasonable opinion, violates any teganandsara.org policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in teganandsara.org’s sole discretion. teganandsara.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium paid services may become available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay teganandsara.org the one-time, monthly, or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for the period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
4. VIP Services.
* Fees; Payment. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Services are established and in advance of using such services. teganandsara.org reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to teganandsara.org.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. teganandsara.org has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, teganandsara.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. teganandsara.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which teganandsara.org links, and that link to teganandsara.org. Teganandsara.org does not have any control over those non-teganandsara.org websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-teganandsara.org website or webpage, teganandsara.org does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Teganandsara.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-teganandsara.org websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement. As teganandsara.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by teganandsara.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify teganandsara.org. teganandsara.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of teganandsara.org or others, teganandsara.org may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, teganandsara.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to teganandsara.org.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from teganandsara.org to you any teganandsara.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with teganandsara.org. Teganandsara.org, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with teganandsara.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of teganandsara.org or teganandsara.org’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any teganandsara.org or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. teganandsara.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Teganandsara.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. teganandsara.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your teganandsara.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP or premium Services account, such account can only be terminated by teganandsara.org if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from teganandsara.org’s notice to you thereof; provided that, teganandsara.org can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. teganandsara.org and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither teganandsara.org nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will teganandsara.org, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to teganandsara.org under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Teganandsara.org shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless teganandsara.org, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between teganandsara.org and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of teganandsara.org, or by the posting by teganandsara.org of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; teganandsara.org may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Like most website operators, teganandsara.org collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. teganandsara.org’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how teganandsara.org’s visitors use its website. From time to time, teganandsara.org may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
teganandsara.org also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. teganandsara.org does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to teganandsara.org’s websites choose to interact with teganandsara.org in ways that require teganandsara.org to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that teganandsara.org gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for the forum at teganandsara.org to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with teganandsara.org are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, teganandsara.org collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with teganandsara.org. Teganandsara.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Teganandsara.org may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, teganandsara.org may monitor the most popular posts on the teganandsara.org forum or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Teganandsara.org may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, teganandsara.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Teganandsara.org discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on teganandsara.org’s behalf or to provide services available at teganandsara.org’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using teganandsara.org’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. teganandsara.org will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, teganandsara.org discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when teganandsara.org believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of teganandsara.org, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an teganandsara.org website and have supplied your email address, teganandsara.org may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with teganandsara.org and our products. We primarily use our blog and forum to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Teganandsara.org takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Teganandsara.org would like to thank wordpress.com for the use of their Creative Commons Sharealike license.